Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Welcome


Welcome to Profound English. This blog is an exploration in written communication through different styles and techniques. Profound English has been created as a college English assignment, but please don’t let that scare you away.  My hope is that it will still be an enjoyable read for you.
Let me introduce myself a little bit.  My name is Rebecka and I love to write, and do anything that involves using my creativity. I have painted many pieces of art, as well as crafted countless other things. I work as a High school art teacher (big surprise there) at a private Christian School. I am a widowed mother of four children whom I love dearly. I am also a devoted follower of Jesus Christ and my Christian faith is extremely important to me.
              Right now in College, it seems to me that everyone keeps asking and pushing us to discover who we are and what we want to do with our lives. Even the radio the other day was asking the question, “What do you want people to say about you at the end of your life?” I have thought about this, but always seem to come up with the same answer. I want to be known as someone who loved people well. I hope that you would feel a little bit of that love as I explore the beautiful world of Profound English.


No comments:

Post a Comment